Conditions of participations and cancellation
On this page, you will find the details of our payment, registration and cancellation policy for the workshops, trainings, online events and individual sessions.
For any request or question about this, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments for trainings and workshops should be done by bank transfer or cash.
The Institute for Bodymind Integration account number is:
BE24 0017 2768 0538 (BNP Paribas Fortis : GEBABEBB)
Payments for online events are made online during the registration process with a by card through Stripe’s secure service.
Confirmation of registration
Registration for a workshop or a training is considered confirmed once the fees are received. As soon as your registration has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation from us by e-mail.
First payer is registered first.
When the maximum number of participants is reached, a waiting list will be created. You will be informed by email when you are on the waiting list and when a place becomes available for. You must confirm your participation by transfering the amount due and replying to us by email.
Cancellation conditions for Trainings, Workshops and Courses
If you cancel your registration for a training or workshop, part of the registration fee can be refunded:
- at least 6 weeks in advance: 75% of the registration fee
- at least 4 weeks in advance: 50% of the registration fee
- at least 2 weeks in advance: 30% of the registration fee
- less than 2 weeks in advance: a registration can no longer be canceled, and the full amount is due.
You must notify us by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm your cancellation and proceed with the refund.
Cancellation policy individual sessions
- If you want to move or cancel an appointment, you must inform the therapist at least 48 hours (= 2 working days) in advance. Otherwise, the appointment will still be charged.
- If canceled within 48 hours, half of the rate will be charged.
- If canceled within 24 hours, the full amount will be charged.
- In the event of absence, an absence fee will be charged (120 euros)
- If you can submit a doctor’s statement, the cancellation fee will lapse.
Cancellation conditions for online events
You can cancel your registration for an online event and get your money back up to 7 days before the event.
To cancel, you must click on the link provided in the email you receive when you register for an online event. The refund will be made automatically within 10 days by bank transfer.