More than a training module, this body-mind approach offers you a real transformative experience in all the tissues and layers of your person as well as in those of the collective and of the world.
Core Strokes™ is a comprehensive (psycho)therapeutic process for self-development within a relational alliance in order for us to connect with our Core (Center of Right Energy) Essence.
A powerful combination of experiential and didactic learning opportunities
This Core Strokes training module III – “Foster heart / pelvis unity and harmony and unify Love, Eros and Sexuality” – is for anyone who successfully participated in module I & II. It focusses on the deep layer of the myofascial system. Participants will experience and learn deep work at the personal, interpersonal and professional level.
Composed of 4 independent and certifying modules of 100 hours of theory and practice (Level I, II, III and IV), this Module III can be taken as a complement to your current modality or as a complete training in itself, leading after the fulfillment of all requirements to the Core Strokes Practitioner/Facilitator Diploma. This Module III can also be taken for the sole purpose of personal development.
During this Module III (7 days of teaching), we will help you gain a deep understanding of how blocked energy in the deep layers of myofascia affects you emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. You will experience powerful energetic, psychological and relational techniques (Core “Strokes”) to open the flow of your life force. In Core Strokes “Strokes” are “units of recognition”. We can say that any transaction between people is an exchange of strokes. In life, “Strokes” can take the form of a smile or a frown, a criticism or a compliment. They can be positive or negative, verbal or non-verbal, and conditional or unconditional, be or do strokes. The most health-inducing stroke is positive-unconditional. In Core Strokes III, we also introduce “myofascial strokes” at the deep level that touch the psychosomatic unity of being.
In this module III you will continue to work with the many ways in which you unconsciously prevent yourself from being well aligned, clear minded, fully alive and joyful and how to help others. By bringing stuck energies to action, followed by interaction one can find satisfaction, validation, and the internalization of meaning. Through the work one can let go of old/historic psychological maps which are functionally identical with the holding patterns and layers of protective «armor» in the body. The work supports the creation of new meaningful bodymind maps (both in body and mind) with a yes to your deeper life stream on all levels of your personality.
You will find out how your body and your feelings are important guides for finding your purpose in life and for inviting wanted change. The three stages of change in Core Strokes can be summarized as: “Let be, Let go, let in”.
Participants testify that the deep work helps them to experience more pleasure and satisfaction, and a sense of meaning and connectedness.
This Module is also being organized in different countries (these may be followed in the locality of your choice).
Program of the Training Module III in Core Strokes in the South of France
Core Strokes ™ is a creative, dynamic and ultimately enjoyable way to fully experience the creativity, dynamism and joy of your own life force. In a Module II Core Strokes, we integrate:
- Bodywork at the deep level of the fascia: learning new manual techniques of Core Strokes to unlock the deep layer of the myofascial network
- Work on parts of the body: lower, upper and posterior pelvis,
- Work at the level of the personality: focus on the “Core”, transformation of the “Lower Self”, rooting in the “Higher Self”,
- Heart / pelvis reconnection,
- Energy physiology level 3: techniques of “charge” and “discharge” and study of stages 5 to 9 of the energy cycle (Model of Dr. Jack Painter),
- Tracking of affective expressions, physical states, verbal statements, fundamental belief systems and internalized prohibitions and commands,
- Review of the techniques discussed in Modules 1 and 2,
- Introduction of techniques and strategies for in-depth work,
- Guided individual and group therapeutic processes,
- Demonstration of Core Strokes sessions by the trainer,
- Time for questions and answers on modes of intervention,
- Practice of techniques learned in pairs under supervision,
- Analysis of experiences during and after practice,
- Analysis of the effects of the methods and techniques seen in module 3 and their limitations.
- Love, Eros and Sexuality: behind the masks of love, power and wisdom, the art of true connection, relationship, trust and surrender,
- Oedipal triangles,
- Deepening of the theoretical lessons discussed in modules 1 and 2.
Out of class work:
- Individual therapy sessions in Core Strokes or Postural Integration with a certified practitioner (min. 6 hours),
- Working group: regular meetings to discuss and practice on the subjects studied during the training with other students,
- Study of recommended resource books,
- Personal reflection and evaluation.
Thanks to this module:
- I discover myself more in my depth,
- I integrate new sensorimotor, kinesthetic and audio-visual memories alongside older memories, especially connected to Love, Eros and Sexuality,
- I find more clarity in my personal path,
- In this way I learn to generate realistic, optimistic and satisfying perspectives on myself and on others.
The place in Baie-de-Somme – Fôret de Crécy
This training module is hosted in the “Baie-de-Somme” – Fôret de Crécy near the Sea in the North-West of France. It is a wonderful small place for maximum 8 people (so be quick if you want to join us).
What about the facilitators?
Dirk Marivoet, MSc.
is the main facilitator of this training. He is a certified psychotherapist (ECP) and a licensed psychomotor therapist (University of Leuven), director of the International Institute for Bodymind Integration. He is also a certified trainer and supervisor for all methods of Bodymind Integration (Postural Integration®, Energetic Integration® and Pelvic-Heart Integration®) and a teacher and supervisor of Core Energetics®, a Body Oriented Psychotherapy modality .After more than 35 years of working and teaching, both in the academic, alternative and complementary fields of psychotherapy, he created the Core Strokes ™ approach, which he offers worldwide.
Date and place:
Date: from 6-12 February, 2023 from 10.00 am to 5pm
Baie-de-Somme (adresse privé)
Participation Fees for the workshop:
- EARLY BIRD : 880 € (before January 6th 2023)
- NORMAL Rate : 930 € (after March 10th 2023)
- €5/day/person for sleeping on a mezzanine and in a tent if people bring their own equipment.
- €20/d/ in a single room. The bathrooms are shared.
- Fresh, local and organic products.
- €40/day/person for the 3 meals.