More than a training module, this body-mind approach offers you a real transformative experience in all the tissues and layers of your person as well as in those of the collective and of the world.
Core Strokes™ is a comprehensive (psycho)therapeutic process for self-development within a relational alliance in order for us to connect with and live from our Core (Center of Right Energy) Essence.
A powerful combination of experiential and didactic learning opportunities
This Core Strokes training module II is for anyone who successfully participated in module I. It focusses on the intermediate deep layer of the myofascial system. Participants will experience and learn deep work at the personal, interpersonal and skills level.
Composed of 4 independent and certifying modules of 100 hours of theory and practice (Level I, II, III and IV), this Module II can be taken as a complement to your current modality or as a complete training in itself, leading after the fulfillment of all requirements to the Core Strokes Practitioner/Facilitator Diploma. This Module II can also be taken for the sole purpose of personal development.
During this Module II (7 days of teaching), we will help you gain a deep understanding of how blocked energy in the intermediate deep layers of myofascia affects you emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. You will experience powerful energetic, psychological and relational techniques (the “Strokes Spectrum” of meeting a “shape” with a “countershape” at the interface of being) to open the flow of your life force. In Core Strokes “Strokes” are “units of recognition, motivation and transformation”. We can say that any transaction between people is an exchange of strokes. In life, “Strokes” can take the form of a smile or a frown, a criticism or a compliment. They can be positive or negative, verbal or non-verbal, and conditional or unconditional, be or do strokes. The most health-inducing stroke is positive-unconditional. In Core Strokes II, we also introduce “myofascial strokes” at the intermediate deep level that touch the psychosomatic unity of being.
In this module II you will discover the many ways in which you unconsciously prevent yourself from being well aligned, clear minded, fully alive and joyful and how to help others to become more of who they truly are. By bringing stuck energies to action, followed by inter-action one can find satisfaction, validation, and the internalization of meaning. Through the work one can let go of old/historic psychological maps which are functionally identical with the holding patterns and layers of protective «armor» in the body. The work supports the creation of new meaningful bodymind maps (both in body and mind) with a yes to your deeper life stream on all levels of your personality (body, emotions, mind, will and spirit).
You will find out how your body and your feelings are important guides for finding your purpose in life and for inviting wanted change. The three stages of change in Core Strokes can be summarized as: “Let be, Let go, let in”.
Participants testify that the deep work helps them to experience more pleasure and satisfaction, and a sense of meaning and connectedness.
This Module is also being organized in different countries (these may be followed in the locality of your choice).
Program of the Training Module II in Core Strokes in the North of France(Well suited for people from the Benelux, Germany, or wherever)
Core Strokes ™ is a creative, dynamic and ultimately enjoyable way to fully experience the creativity, dynamism and joy of your own life force. In a Module II Core Strokes : “Strengthening your core confidence, occupying your full length and claiming your place in the world”> Working with the middle layer of the fascia, we integrate:
- Manipulation on the fascia: learning manual techniques of Core Strokes to unblock the middle layer of the myofascial network, myofascial strokes for release and integration,
- Work on parts of the body: lateral line, shoulders, neck, pelvis,
- Focus on the bodily personality: “Mask”, “Lower Self” and “Higher Self” as they show in posture, attitude, emotional expression, blockages
- Other deep holistic bodywork techniques: meridians and points work; movement awareness; chakra work; Reichian and bio-energetic techniques; a frame of dimensions : upper body-lower body, left-right, inside out, back – front; segments, reservoirs
- Learn to “read” the body in an interactive, dynamic and phenomenological way,
- Learn to work with trauma through “embodied deep listening” and deep body work,
- Deepening of the techniques discussed in module 1,
- Guided individual and group therapeutic processes,
- Demonstration of Core Strokes sessions by the trainer,
- Time for questions and answers on modes of intervention,
- Practice of techniques learned in pairs under supervision,
- Analysis of experiences during and after practice,
- Analysis of the effects of the methods and techniques seen in module 2 and their limitations.
- Pseudo-solutions: dynamics of submission / dependence, aggression / control, detachment / withdrawal and its effects in the body at the level of structure and posture,
- Functional study of areas and parts of the body from a holistic “biotensegrity” and somatic psychology point of view,
- Basic needs, deficits and reversals (level 2),
- Neurophysiology: how to create new memories to offer complements/alternatives to old patterns,
- Deepening of the theoretical lessons discussed in module 1.
Out of class work:
- Individual therapy sessions in Core Strokes or Postural Integration with a certified practitioner (min. 6 hours),
- Working group: regular meetings to create dialogue and practice around the subjects studied during the training with other students,
- Study of recommended resource literature,
- Personal reflection and evaluation.
Thanks to this module:
- I invite and welcome new and transformative emotional experiences into my life.
- In my relationship with the other, I am more connected to my inner resources.
The place in Aubenton
This training module is hosted in the North of France in Buirefontaine / Aubenton (Near the Benelux). This place situated in the Thierache region in the heart of nature, is a wonderful place with a large hosting capacity, amazing food, sauna and a nice group room.
What about the facilitators?
Dirk Marivoet, MSc.
is the main facilitator of this training. He is a certified psychotherapist (ECP) and a licensed psychomotor therapist (University of Leuven), director of the International Institute for Bodymind Integration. He is also a certified trainer and supervisor for all methods of Bodymind Integration (Postural Integration®, Energetic Integration® and Pelvic-Heart Integration®) and a teacher and supervisor of Core Energetics®, a Body Oriented Psychotherapy modality .After more than 35 years of working and teaching, both in the academic, alternative and complementary fields of psychotherapy, he created the Core Strokes ™ approach, which he offers worldwide.
Date and place:
Date: from Monday 18 April 2022 from 2 pm to Sunday 24 April, 4pm
Participation Fees for the workshop:
- EARLY BIRD : 860 € (before March 18th 2022)
- NORMAL Rate : 910 € (after March 18th 2022)
Benefit from a 10% discount by bringing one other person with you
In single studio, single room, double room, dormitory or camping space:
A standard stay in a shared 2p bedroom : €56 pp pd. incl. overnight stay, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 coffee breaks, tea, water and fruit available all day.
vegetarian, fresh ingredients, organic and local